Personal data will be processed according to the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs you that:
• The processing of your personal data will be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: supplying goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, and accounting records required, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, for the activities of collecting debts and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar) the processing shall be effected with manual and / or automatic devices to store, manage, and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
- If you refuseto provide authorizationfor the points 1,2,3of paragrapha) it shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of data to subjects which are functionally related to them;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
• Your data, as besides to the person assigned within the Company, may be disclosed:
1. To the hotel where you will be hosted;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data in accordance with provisions of law;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
• At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which we report here below for your convenience: Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights :
- The interested person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The party has the right to obtain the indication: A. origin of personal data; B. the purposes and methods of treatment; C. The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; D. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; E. subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested person has the right to: A. the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; B. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; C. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4.The right to object, in whole or in part: A. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even to the scope of the collection; B. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.